Religious Education Contact Information:
30 Seton Way, Randolph, MA • (781) 961-5009 • ReligiousEd@stmaryrandolph.org
We are thrilled that our Religious Education program will open for in-person classes in October 2021. We are planning with care because of the Covid-19 variants and the knowledge that case numbers are rising. Grades 1 through 10 will be held every other week until further notice. Our Grade 11 students will continue to meet weekly with Confirmation scheduled for early December. At this time, we are following the State mask guidance highly recommending masks for all those not vaccinated. Additional safety guidance will be available shortly.
HOW TO REGISTER
There are several ways to register!
- In-Person registration dates are listed below. Payment by debit/credit will be available.
- If you received a registration packet you can simply follow the directions and return information using the stamped self-addressed envelope provided. (see below for payment by credit/debit.)
- Go to the top of this page and print out registration and billing forms from the website. Follow the directions provided in our Registration Newsletter and return forms and check to 30 Seton Way or scan and email to poconnorstmaryrandolph.org. (see below for payment by credit/debit.)
- Families can also pay by debit/credit. Simply call us at 781-961-5009.
- Sat. Aug. 28 After 4 pm Mass
- Sun. Aug. 29 After all Masses
- Thurs. Sept. 2 3 – 7 pm
- Sat. Sept. 11 After 4 pm Mass
- Sun. Sept. 12 After all Masses
- Wed. Sept. 15 3 – 7 pm
Registration on Aug. 28 & 29 and Sept. 11 & 12 will take place at St. Mary’s Church Hall. All other dates will take place at our RE Center located at 30 Seton Way.
CLASS TIMES FOR 2021/2022
Grades K – 5: Sundays 11:30 am – 12:45 pm, Every Other Week!
Grades 6 – 10: Tuesdays 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm, Every Other Week!
Grade 11: Tuesdays 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm, weekly from Oct. until Confirmation
$80 (one student)
$110 (2 or more students)
$25 Confirmation Retreat Fee
Full or half payment is expected upon registration. The remainder can be paid by February.
Classes can be arranged for any adult interested in receiving the sacraments of Baptism, Eucharist, Penance and/or Confirmation. Simply stop in to register or call 781-961-5009.
The Sacraments of Penance and Eucharist are celebrated after a two-year preparation period. This is normally our grade one & grade two classes. In the fall, we also offer a Sacraments Class during our regularly scheduled Sunday classes for students in grade two or three who need Penance and First Eucharist. We also have additional preparation in place for older students who desire these sacraments. We will provide further information upon registration.
Confirmation is an on-going preparation period beginning in sophomore year and continuing through December of junior year. Specific Confirmation information can be obtained further in this Newsletter.
CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL
Catholic High School students are required to register for Confirmation preparation in junior year. Our Confirmation classes will begin the first week of October and continue until the first week of December. The day and time of classes is listed on the first page. We will inform students about service projects and retreat requirements upon registration.